Brandon Lee Spivack specializes in tax and estate planning. Prior to joining Brothers Smith LLP, Brandon exclusively practiced tax and estate planning law in both Southern and Northern California. He has significant experience assisting clients with trust administration and probate procedures. He develops business succession plans, executes estate freezes, and addresses a variety of income tax, transfer tax, and property tax issues. Brandon drafts sophisticated estate plans incorporating advanced techniques, such as intentional trusts, charitable trusts, and qualified personal residence trusts.
Providing legal representation in California for a variety of different issues, Brandon Spivack was selected to Rising Stars for 2019 – 2023. He is admitted to practice before the courts in California.
- Estate Plans 101: The Basics for Those Just Starting Out, Contra Costa Bar Association (September 2021)
- Best Practices for Trust Funding, California Lawyer (September 2016)
- Death and Taxes, Riverside Lawyer (April 2016)
- Tax Strategies and Implications When Settling a Trust or Estate Dispute (Marin County Association, April 2019)
- Highlights of the 2017 Tax Act (Appraisal Institute, November 2018)
- Planning for Incapacity (University of California, Berkeley Extension Course, October 2018)
- Tax Deductions with Trusts (National Business Institute, June 2018)
- Post-Mortem Planning, Trust Administration, and Tax Hurdles (National Business Institute, January 2018)